Wednesday 17 October 2012

What to write....


 Welcome to the official Barnilay Events blog. Where I will do my best to keep you up to date on all the great things I plan and places we get to go.
Let me begin my telling you a little bit about Barnilay itself. The company idea came from my love of planning activities for my children and their friends. Last year I planned a New Years Gala at a local indoor playground for my children and the other families in my mommy playgroup. I sold tickets to re-coup the cost of the rental. It was a blast.
Small sampling of the party-goers on New Years Eve 2011.

My hubby getting in on the puppet  fun!
Immediately I knew I was going to do more things. So I planned a puppet show with Arms Length Puppets from Georgetown. Again I coordinated  food, entertainment and a venue. Another success. Even DH got in on the fun! So here I am a few months later, preparing another amazing New Years Eve Gala and I have a few more things up my sleeves! Stay tuned and get ready for fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment