Saturday 22 June 2013

Year End Pool Party

Every year, we try to celebrate the close of another school year for our oldest kiddo. Since we installed a pool 3 years ago, we toss his friends in the yard with some hot dogs.
This year, since the launch of my business, I stepped up to the plate and think I hit it out of the park. Well, I tried, Mother Nature had other ideas!

Thanks to Victoria from Edible DelightsErin from Collabbey Creations, and Melissa from My Sew Unique for all taking my visions and helping me make this party great!

Tropical garland with balloons "fun"-up the safety fence!
Everyone took one of these home!

Blank versions of the invites made great snack labels!

Yum, a bucket of worms. tee-hee 


Nothing says, "Hello Summer!" like fresh watermelon.


Swim inspired cupcakes made for a delish dessert!

Who invited Mother Nature? Oh well, the party went on, despite cloud bursts.

Now the planning begins for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment