Sunday 7 April 2013

Last Night at Bedtime....

I was tucking my sweet little Shyla into bed, she reaches across the bed and grabs up the above pictured stuffed animal. Pulling it to her lips, she exclaims," I love you puppy. " and lays about 30 kisses on his face followed by a super tight squeeze. If he was real, he'd be dead.

"Um, isn't that a bunny Shyla?" says Stupid Mom (me).

"Mommy," gone is all her cuteness and sweet innocence, replaced with mature well tempered sympathy for my lack of IQ," do bunnies have ears like this? NO!"

Stupid Mom is stunned into silence momentarily" Shyla, it's a BUN-NY!"

"Stop that Mommy. You're wrong" Says Worldly Three year old.," It says PUPPY on his tag"
(When did she learn to read?)

"Ok, it's a puppy, what's his name Shyla?" 

After looking him in the eye, "Bunny Christophe"

No comments:

Post a Comment